- Stand on the escalator, on the correct side and be aware of people passing.
- Pick up a piece of litter someone drops and put it in the bin with your negative feelings.
- If you hear someone shout in a moment of road rage, (or anger) let it flow over you.
- If you need a seat on a bus or a train, ask someone politely if they’d be so kind as to let you sit down.
- Walk through a door and hold it open for someone behind you.
- Ask for what you need or want – a glass of water, a window to be opened.
- Forgive lateness of delay by using the time to appreciate your surroundings.
- Let these little, unimportant things happen around you, and just be.
(The Mindfulness Journal: Corinne…
View original post 1 more word