Ten of your favorite historical moments. Hmmm… not to good with history so I’ll probably not come up with 10 but here goes.
- 6/26/15 Marriage Equality Passes for all 50 States
- July 4th Independence Day
- July 17th, 1955 Disneyland Opens
- A long time ago- The Renaissance Period
- March 2012 maybe 2011- DOMA is repealed and Prop 8 is over turned. DOMA is the defense of Marriage Act and Prop 8 was same sex people couldn’t marry in California
- 2008- First US black president
Hey I got over 1/2 I didn’t think I’d do that good.